Friday, January 29, 2010

Introduction: Frank Schreiber

My name is Frank and I am a senior mechanical engineering student also completing a minor in computer science at Cal Poly. My interests are automobiles, robotics, hiking and traveling. Along with ICEX I am in a group building an autonomous car for the Natcar competition (http://www.ece.ucdavis.edu/natcar/) and conducting research in the mechanical engineering department in engineering education. I have presented at two different American Society of Engineering Education (ASEE) conferences through my mechanical engineering research.

I am very excited to travel to a new country and learn about the Norwegian culture. Everything that I have herd so far makes this sound like a great experience for everyone attending. Through ICEX I would like to become more technical in my area of research and hopefully gain knowledge to assist in my education research as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment