Thursday, January 28, 2010

Introduction: Alex Xydes


My name is Alex Xydes, and I'm a 4th year Computer Science major at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. I love hiking, soccer, traveling and reading, and Greek dancing. I'm currently researching the ethical implications of autonomous combat robots, and Shark tracking via underwater robots. Along with my research I'm very interested in applying Artificial Intelligence to robotics. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to interacting with intelligent people and to traveling to an exciting part of the world. I'm also excited to enjoy a new culture, the food, the people, the places and everything else. I hope to gain experience in international engineering and teaching during this program. I'm also hoping to experience some exciting research involving robotics and using robots to solve unique problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment